Slim and compact ultraviolet Water Purifier/sterilizer that effectively disinfects drinking water. Durable polypropylene housing with stainless steel interior treats water naturally without leaving taste or odor. Installs quickly and easily for effective Point-of-use protection. Maintenance-free, set and forget it design and operation.
- Recommended for use as a single point-of-use UV sanitizer system
- 1/4” Slide ports spin water eliminating shading
- Sight port
- 316 Bonded stainless steel interior maximizes killing power by reflecting UV light and
eliminates degradation of polypropylene housing
- Stainless steel leaves no taste in the water
- Snap-fit cap for quick lamp removal
- Easy to clean quartz sleeve
- Low cost replaceable lamp
- Lamp life: 1 year plus continuous operation
- U.V. Output: 30,000 micro-watts at maximum flow
- Inlet water temperature: 40° - 105°f
- Maximum operating pressure: 85° P.S.I.
- Maximum static temperature rise: 16.1°F above ambient
- Operating voltages available: (120v - 60hz) (220v - 50hz) (12VDC)
There are no reviews for this product.