|Rectorseal WBB300SS Wall Mounting Mini-Split Condenser Stainless Bracket||
|Rectorseal 87745 Universal Brackets||
|SANCO2 FG2-6L Trace Heat Cable||
|SANCO2 ECO-FPVKT-SMTW Freeze Protection Valve Kit||
As a highly energy-efficient alternative to the traditional electric or gas water heater, our unique system saves money, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and eliminates the production of carbon monoxide.
The SANCO² heat pump water heater system consists of two parts. The heat pump unit, where the hot water is produced, using the CO2 refrigerant to extract heat from the ambient air, and the 43, 83 and 119 gallon storage tank.
The SANCO² unit has the highest UFHR (Uniform First Hour Rating) of any comparably sized Storage Electric or Heat Pump Water Heater. The Natural Refrigerant (CO² ) used by the SANCO2 allows it to make and store hotter water than any other Heat Pump Water Heater. This means there is more energy stored in the tank which translates into more hot water delivered via the factory supplied Mixing Valve.
The SANCO² unit works to maximize the UEF value not only in the test lab, but also in real world operation due to several of its unique features:
- Inverter Compressor Inverter C ompressors increase the efficiency of a heat pump by varying the speed of the compressor and hence the amount of electrical energy used.
- DC Fan Motor & Water Pump T he other motors in the SANCO², the fan and water pump, are also powered by direct current (DC), just like the Inverter Compressor. This allows both to run at a speed based on load requirements to optimize energy efficiency.
- 43 Gallon System: GS4-45HPC + SAN-43SSAQA
- 83 Gallon System: GS4-45HPC + SAN-83SSAQA
- 119 Gallon System: GS4-45HPC + SAN-119GLBK
Warranty: 3 Year Labor and 10 Year Parts on Heat Pump, 15 Year Lifetime Warranty on Tank
|Eco2 Systems Brochure.pdf File Size 1.24MB Downloaded: 47|
|G4 Installation Manual.pdf File Size 8.05MB Downloaded: 37|
|G4 Owners Manual.pdf File Size 4.21MB Downloaded: 25|
|GS4-45HPC + SAN-83SSAQA Submittal.pdf File Size 243.4KB Downloaded: 47|
There are no reviews for this product.