|Reznor 1036540R NG to LP Conversion Kit||
Veteran Owned and operated HVAC Distributor.
Reznor® Model UDX gas-fired unit heaters are available in 14 sizes ranging from 30,000 to 400,000 BTUH gas input. Model UDX heaters are approved for installation in the United States and Canada by ETL. Each size cabinet is easily suspended from either 2 or 4 suspension points. Or, an optional hanger kit for Sizes 30-125 allows for ceiling mounting. The low voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet makes connecting control wiring easy with no panels to remove. The addition of a “G” terminal to the strip, along with the new design of the circuit board, allows for fan only operation (without adding relays). Reznor model UDX unit heaters feature a two-tone black and white powder coated, scratch-resistant paint scheme. Each unit has clean rounded corners and edges with no visible screws or fasteners. Model UDX unit heaters provide the same superior performance customers have relied on for more than 100 years along with added features that make servicing the unit easier, installation safer and improve monitoring capabilities.
- Sizes 30-400 MBTUH certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- Sizes 30-125 MBTUH carry an additional approval for use in residential garage/workshop heating applications
- 50-60°F Rise range
- Integrated circuit board with 7 segment display
- External status indicating LED
- Hinged door with ¼ turn latch
- Improved cabinet design with removeable front face and two tone white and black powder paint.
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115V, 1 phase, 60 Hz supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 9,000 ft. elevation)*
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors ~ designed for low noise operation
- 2-pt and 4-pt Suspension ~ standard on all sizes
- External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
- External gas pipe connection
- Full fan guard
- Single-stage propane gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 9,000 ft.). Note: Pressure switch change required for installations above 6,000 ft.
- Two-stage gas valve (sizes 60-400)
- 409 or 316 stainless steel heat exchangers
- Totally enclosed fan motor (sizes 30-400)
- Vent cap
- Integrated vertical louvers
- Integrated 30° & 60° downturn nozzles
- Gas conversion kits (natural and propane)
- Primary/secondary controls for zoning up to six units
- Ceiling suspension kit - Sizes 30-125
- Hanger kits for 1” pipe
- Stepdown transformer (for 208/115, 230/115 or 460/115 supply voltage)
- Manual shutoff valves
|UDX Technical Specifications.pdf File Size 543.8KB Downloaded: 16|
There are no reviews for this product.