The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
- New REME-LED™ technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies providing superior indoor air purification.
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
Features & Benefits:
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Mercury and ozone free
|HALO-LED Specifications.pdf File Size 1.23MB Downloaded: 840|
|Product Policy.pdf File Size 78.45KB Downloaded: 331|
|RGF Warranty.pdf File Size 78.45KB Downloaded: 183|
There are no reviews for this product.