|Mitsubishi MSZGL06NAU1 6,000 BTU Indoor Air Handler||
|Mitsubishi MSZGL09NAU1 9,000 BTU Indoor Air Handler||
|Mitsubishi MSZGL12NAU1 12,000 BTU Indoor Air Handler||
|Mitsubishi MSZGL15NAU1 15,000 BTU Indoor Air Handler||
|Mitsubishi MSZGL18NAU1 18,000 BTU Indoor Air Handler||
In stock, ships in 1 day. Skip The Warehouse is a Veteran Owned and Operated Trusted HVAC Supplier.
Mitsubishi - Slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control. INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEVs provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
It is ideal for applications such as bigger bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more. Capacities range from 30,000 to 36,000 Btu/h.
- Complete individual zone/room control for exceptional comfort
- High capacity with good performance allows for maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption in larger rooms
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Low, Medium 1, Medium 2, and High - Auto fan speed feature also included
- Wide Vane/Swing Mode increases horizontal vane travel for up to 150Â° air flow pattern
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld
- Remote Controller - MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller - PAR-21MA (Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK, Full Function, Wall-mount)
- Hot-start technology - no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage
Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MXZ-4C36NA2 is an outdoor condenser for use in multi-zone mini split applications. It supports up to four indoor units, allowing you to create a custom zoned heating and cooling system based entirely around the specific needs of your home. With a broad range of compatible indoor units and efficiency-boosting inverter technology, the MXZ-4C36NA2 is a smart addition for nearly any home.
|M Series Non-Hyper Install Manual.pdf File Size 4.04MB Downloaded: 52|
|MXZ4C36NA2 Specifications.pdf File Size 1.34MB Downloaded: 104|
There are no reviews for this product.