USE COUPON CODE BECOOL AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 6%
The new Universal High-ESP Air Handler has been designed for use in high static pressure applications such as a manufactured or mobile home, or in a system that has restrictions in the ductwork which would place a strain on a conventional air handler not rated for high external static pressure. This air handler is equipped with a powerful and efficient DC fan motor that includes a fan with blades that are designed for quiet operation while still providing dynamic performance. The unit is capable of reaching a maximum static pressure of 250Pa. It offers multiple installation positions (vertical, horizontal left, or horizontal right) for an easy fit into many applications. The Universal High-ESP Air Handler also uses a durable metal filter that is both easy to clean and corrosion resistant to ensure it has a long service life.
- 2 Ton 20 SEER; 3 Ton 18 SEER
- High Efficient Energy Saving DC Fan Motor
- Multi-Position Installation (Upflow, Horizontal)
- Internal Fan Blade Creates Low Noise
- The Special Fire-Proof Electrical Box Design Offers Anti-Electric Shock Reserved Installation Space for the Circuit Breaker
- Easy to Clean Metal Filter Protects Against Fire, Corrosion, and Deterioration
- Accessories sold separately: Pre-Charged No-Vac® Quick Connect® Line Set, Sweat Braze Connection, Flare Connection
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
|MDUIE Brochure.pdf File Size 1.16MB Downloaded: 29|
|MDUE High Esp Owners Manual.pdf File Size 3.78MB Downloaded: 23|
|MDUE High Esp Service Manual.pdf File Size 18.98MB Downloaded: 8|
There are no reviews for this product.