GOODMAN | GM9S800803BN
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- "Silicon Nitride igniter"
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- Fault code LED Output
- Single-Stage gas Valve
- Single-speed inducer draft blower
Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energy efficient indoor comfort solutions using advanced technology. But the company ultimately adheres to some old-fashioned values too. Goodman believes in the integrity of the American worker. That’s why Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States. Goodman is one of the biggest names in home heating and energy-efficient home comfort. That’s because Goodman lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials and spot-on manufacturing. So, no matter where you live or whether your home is small or large, Goodman probably has a gas furnace to help keep your home warm and comfortable.
- Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed ECM Circulator Motor
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Thermally-Insulated Cabinet
|Goodman Furnace.pdf File Size 767.85KB Downloaded: 25|
There are no reviews for this product.