• Up to 14 SEER with matching Air Handler
• Smaller height for applications where height is a issue.
• Factory charged with R-410A refrigerant (charge will need to be field-adjusted)
• Unique cabinet design-unit side panels fit inside rather than outside the base pan to
improve water containment on the sides of the cabinet
• Extra-high efficiency scroll R-410A compressor
• High pressure switch
• The more efficient backward curved fan - Moves more air over the condenser coil at
lower operating watts than standard type blower.
• Sloped base pan - Positive water drainage from the unit to the building exterior
• Plastic coated coil guard
• Direct replacement for older WCU-CB
|WCX14-CB Specifications.pdf File Size 834.47KB Downloaded: 3|
There are no reviews for this product.