DUSTFREE | 06154
- Dimensions: 13"L x 5"W x 2.5"H
- Weight: 5.75 - 6 lbs
- Power: 120V-240V multi-voltage electronic ballast.
- Full Load Amps: 0.90 @ 120V. 0.50 @ 240V.
- UV Output:530 to 1,650 microwatts* depending on model. *Measured at 12", 50 degrees, 24x24 duct, 500 fpm.
- Ozone Generation: None with standard bulbs. Ozone generating bulbs available.
- Average Bulb Life: 9000 Hours Continuous
- Accessories: Whip-type power cord
Features:High Output (800 ma) UV-C Versatility is the word that best describes the Bio-Fighter® VersaLight. HVAC applications where more powerful germicidal UV light is needed exist in a wide variety of mechanical and electrical parameters. The VersaLight provides the installing contractor with a patent pending, remote mounted lamp capability that allows placement of one, or two, of the HO lamps anywhere within 6 feet of the VersaLight's chassis. This remote feature, coupled with the VersaLight's small footprint, stainless steel construction, and multi-input voltage power supply that can handle 120V to 240V, make the VersaLight the "One size fits All" UV-C fixture.
- Single or dual remote-mount capability
- Stainless steel construction
- Multi-voltage electronic ballast
- Patent-pending lamp retention system
- 14", 16", and 20" lamp lengths
- Moisture boot seals lamp connections
- Custom designed UV-C lamps
- Lighted On/Off switch and external fuse
- Limited lifetime warranty
Professional Installation Recommended.
|Versalight Manual.pdf File Size 510.79KB Downloaded: 33|
|Versalight Specifications.pdf File Size 1.34MB Downloaded: 19|
There are no reviews for this product.