Mitsubishi PAR40MAAU Back Lit Remote Controller
Can sense temperature at indoor unit (default) or at controller
Installs with thermostat 22-2 wire, not included
Fahrenheit °F / Celsius °C
No batteries required
Single zone compatible
Multi zone compatible
- Switches between ON and OFF.
Operation mode switching
- Switches between Cool/Dry/Fan/Auto/Setback/Heat.
- Switches between enable and disable the Hold function.
- If the Hold function is enabled, the following functions will be prohibited.
- ON/OFF timer/Schedule (Weekly timer) /Auto return/Auto-OFF timer
- Change the set temperature.
- Set temperature range varies depending on the indoor unit model.
Fan speed setting
- Changes fan speed.
- Available fan speeds vary depending on the model.
Air flow direction setting
- Changes airflow direction.
- Available airflow directions vary depending on the model.
- Switches between louver ON/OFF.
Ventilation equipment control
- Interlocked setting and interlocked operation setting with City Multi Lossnay units can be performed.
- The Stop/Low/High settings of the ventilation equipment can be controlled.
Main display mode setting
- The Main display can be displayed in two different modes: “Full” and “Basic.”
- The colors of the display can be inverted, turning white background to black and black characters to white.
- Date (year/month/day) and time (hour/minute) can be set.
- The set time as well as the day of the week will be displayed on the Main display.
- It is also possible for the time to not display on the main display.
- The clock can be displayed in 12-hour format (AM/PM before or after the time) and 24-hour format.
Daylight saving time
- The start/end time for daylight saving time can be set.
- The daylight saving time function will be activated based on the setting contents.
Room temp. display
- The room temperature display can be enabled or disabled.
- When an error occurs, an error code and the unit address appear.
- The air-conditioning unit model, serial number, and contact number can be set to appear when an error occurs. (The above information needs to be entered in advance.)
- A filter sign will appear when it is time to clean the filter.
Remote controller information
- The version of the remote controller can be checked.
This function is active only for the units that support the function.
The clock is accurate within 45 seconds per month (at the temperature of 77°F [25ºC]).
The clock is backed up for 3 days.
Product Height (in.): 4.75”
Product Width (in.): 4.75”
Product Depth (in.): 0.5625”
Unit Weight: 0.5625 lbs.
|Submittal Sheet.pdf File Size 1.34MB Downloaded: 31|
|Data Book.pdf File Size 10.71MB Downloaded: 29|
|Installation Manual.pdf File Size 12.25MB Downloaded: 24|
There are no reviews for this product.