DAIKIN | AZAI6WSCDKB
- Residential Cloud WiFi Adapter
- Connect Your Daikin System with
the DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor (for single and multi-zone systems).
Daikin AZAI6WSCDKB is a WiFi interface adapter that will allow for wireless connectivity of your indoor unit to your phone or tablet. An adapter is required for each indoor unit you want to control, however, the app allows you to control a single unit, a group of units or an entire system (as long as each unit has an adapter). The DKN Residential Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor is compatible with all Daikin indoor unit models that communicate with the S21 protocol. The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor is also backward compatible with previous S21 indoor unit models. There are several functions available to you via the Daikin DKN Cloud:
- Auto Mode - your system will change automatically between heating and cooling
- Fan Mode - fan will run without heating or cooling
- Heating Mode
- Cooling Mode
- Dry Mode
- Schedule - 7 days schedule
The Wireless Interface Adapter installs easily on or inside the indoor unit and set up is quick once the app is downloaded. Registration and login are required but once complete, all connected units within your home network will be visible and controllable!
Compatible indoor units include both Daikin Single Zone and Multi-Zone Units with the following prefixes:
- Wall Mounted - CTXS, FTK*, FTX*, FTXG, FTXR, FTXS units
- Concealed Ducted - CDXS FDXS units
- Floor Standing - FVXS units
|Daikin AZAI6WSCDKB Brochure.pdf File Size 3.29MB Downloaded: 356|
There are no reviews for this product.