The UT-SWM, Universal Thermostat Smart Wire Module is an innovative and low-cost solution for any application where you need to control up to five (voltage free) digital outputs and only have a single pair of wires between two locations such as a thermostat and HVAC system. Today’s communicating thermostats need a “common wire” to power the radio module and other electronics. On average, 30% of all homes do not have a common wire at the thermostat. The UT-SWM uses two advanced microprocessors; one located in the Sender Module and the other in the Relay Receiver Module. Signals from the device connected to the Sender Module such as a thermostat are encoded along with checksum data to ensure accuracy and superimposed onto the 24VAC signal wires that transmit to the Relay Receiver Module. The Relay Receiver Module then decodes and verifies the binary data and turns relays on or off to match the Sender Module information.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces installation costs by not having to pull additional wire
- Allows up to five digital outputs to be sent on the 24 volt signal wires
- Supports both heat pump and conventional HVAC systems
- Compatible with virtually all major thermostat brands
- Includes compact sender module and relay receiver module
|UT-SWM Installation Instructions.pdf File Size 68.86KB Downloaded: 13|
|UT-SWM Product Brochure.pdf File Size 369.25KB Downloaded: 6|
There are no reviews for this product.