The PREpleat M13 pleated filter has a low initial resistance and supports achievement of LEED® credits by significantly improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and reducing energy consumption. The PREpleat M13 filter provides an initial efficiency of MERV 13 per ASHRAE Standard 52.2 at a resistance of only .20″ w.g. (2″ depth) when operating at airflow velocity of 375 FPM—and only 0.30″ at 500 FPM.
Superior Design and Construction
- Media: 100% non-woven synthetic media manufactured from recyclable material.
- Media Support: Diamond-shaped expanded metal maintains maximum support while avoiding air bypass.
- Pleat Design: V-Pleat design minimizes resistance, keeping consistent pleat count, height, and shape.
- Frame: Heavy-duty two-piece moisture-resistant frame includes diagonal and horizontal support members bonded to the media on the air entering and leaving sides. This is a durable frame for any commercial and industrial application.
- Operating Temperature Limits: Maximum operating temperature is 180°F (82°C).
|Product Brochure.pdf File Size 434.14KB Downloaded: 2|
There are no reviews for this product.