Pad, Equipment, Plastic, Black, 36 in WD, 3 in THK, 36 in LG, 16/Pallet
EcoPad™ is a polypropylene plastic mounting pad designed to support HVAC outdoor units and other outdoor equipment. These pads are a great environmentally friendly alternative to concrete equipment pads, thanks to the recycled content and low raw material usage when formed.
The rugged design and optimized rib-pattern provide for excellent support on soil and gravel terrain. Available in both 2" and 3", depending on local building code requirements.
- HVAC outdoor units.
- Installation: pad should be placed on compacted level soil, gravel,
or harder surfaces, including but not limited to concrete or asphalt.
- Lower cost version of E-Lite® pad.
- Lightweight, durable, and exceptionally strong.
- Textured top surface to reduce slippage.
- Black color.
- Unaffected by UV exposure or extreme weather.
- Drillable for securing unit (¼ x 1-¼" Tapcon® recommended).
Allowable load: 1320 lbs
Pad Weight: 16 lbs
|Product Brochure.pdf File Size 599.66KB Downloaded: 2|
There are no reviews for this product.