• Will prevent the spread of fire through joint openings and through-penetrations
• No dilution or mixing required • Can be used in areas with some movement
• Use in fire-rated gypsum wallboard partitions, concrete walls or floors, wood floors and concrete or corrugated steel deck floor/ceiling assemblies Recommended for:
• Insulated pipes
• Fiberglass & plastic pipes
• Wall construction joints
• Power, telephone & DataComm cables.
• UL Classified systems up to 4 hrs.
• Highly intumescent • VOC compliant
• Excellent freeze-thaw • For interior use - paintable
• Meets ASTM E 814, UL 1479 & UL 2079 standards
• STC rating 62
|Metacaulk and Related Products Guide.pdf File Size 6.43MB Downloaded: 46|
|MetaCaulk Website Link|