|Mitsubishi MSZGL12NAU1 12,000 BTU Indoor Air Handler||
|Rectorseal 83002 DH-16 5/8" Drain Hose - Non Insulated||
|Honeywell 10703908 14/4 Stranded Mini-Split Wire 50 ft.||
|Mini-Split Line Set 1/4 X 3/8 X 25'||
|Rectorseal WRB250 Slope Condenser Bracket Powdercoat Up To 330 lb||
MSZ-GL SINGLE-ZONE HEAT PUMP
The latest generation of wall-mounted M-Series models is here. Introducing the GL line, the successor to the popular GE models. These models provide enhanced, industry-leading performance for the single-zone ductless product category.
- Washable long life filters
- Nano Platinum filter with deodorizing and anti-bacterial properties.
- Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- Auto restart and auto cooling/heating changeover.
- Air distribution
- Vertical air swing (all units).
- Horizontal swing (GL18, GL24 only).
- Wide airfow (GL24 only).
- Control functions
- Wireless hand-held controller.
- 24-hour timer.
- Smart Set feature recalls the preset temperature by pressing single button on remote controller (GL06 – GL18 only).
- M-Net interface.
- Multiple fan speeds: 5 speeds (GL06 – GL18), 4 speeds (GL24 only).
- All models ENERGY STAR qualifed.
- Quieter than previous GE models.
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion coating on outdoor unit for increased coil protection and longer life.
- New chassis for GL18 (35-5/16" x 12" x 9-3/16").
- New logo treatment on indoor unit.
- Compatible with kumo cloud™ control app and Thermostat Interface.
MSY/Z-GL and MUY/Z-GL models are not compatible with MSY/Z-GE and MUY/Z-GE models.
MSY/Z-GL and MSY/Z-GE indoor units are compatible with MXZ-C outdoor units.
|M Series Specs.pdf File Size 266.54KB Downloaded: 95|
There are no reviews for this product.