Mitsubishi - Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The new MSZ-FH family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sunrooms and more.
The slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs offer higher efficiency with controlled power usage. Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH06NA).
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient
- Triple-action filtration: Nano-platinum filter, electrostatic anti-allergen enzyme filter, deodorizing filter
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation
- Option to set each vane separately
- Indirect or direct setting option
- Natural flow setting that creates air movement like a natural breeze
- i-see Sensor 3D - Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures
- i-see senses floor temperature to deliver conditioned air to those areas by double-van airflow
- NEW multi-function wireless controller
- Updated sleek, compact indoor unit design
- Includes Standard, Platinum Deodorizing, and Anti-allergy Enzyme filters for a complete air purifying system
- Powerful Mode function permits system to temporarily run at a lower/higher temperature with an increased fan speed, which quickly brings the room to the optimum comfort level
- Integrated i-see Sensor automatically adjusts the units operation according to temperature differences detected between the floor and the intake air, ensuring optimum comfort and energy usage
|M Series Specifications.pdf File Size 703.5KB Downloaded: 74|
|M Series Guide.pdf File Size 4.79MB Downloaded: 77|
There are no reviews for this product.