The Carrier 3-Zone system allows the air conditioning and heating equipment to control temperatures in 3 distinct spaces or zones within a building. Each zone has independent temperature settings controlled by a conventional thermostat.
- ZONECC3ZHP01 - Three Stage Heat / Two Stage Cool compatible for HP and multi-stage application thermostats and equipment.
Each system controller is comprised of a three-zone controller and a duct temperature sensor.
NOTE: Thermostats are purchased separately.
The comfort temperature settings can change automatically through the use of schedules if programmable thermostats are selected. This allows the Carrier 3-Zone to change the temperature settings in zones to reflect occupancy or usage. The Carrier 3-Zone system uses motorized air volume control dampers (also called zone dampers) to regulate the flow of conditioned air into the zones.
The Comfort Series Three-Zone System allows the air conditioning and heating equipment to control temperatures in 3 distinct spaces or zones within a building. Each zone has independent temperature and mode settings controlled by any programmable Carrier thermostat. This product replaces the WeatherMaker® Two-Zone kit.
- System is comprised of an air conditioner or heat pump three zone panel, duct temperature and field supplied thermostats (One thermostat per zone)
- Three zones of independent temperature control
- Uses standard Comfort Zone dampers
- Works with any Carrier thermostat
- Emergency heat enabled from heat pump thermostat or heat pump three zone panel
- Installer test feature to ensure easy check-out procedure and assist in by-pass adjustment
- Does NOT require a field installed transformer
- LEDs showing damper open/close position
- Electrical Ratings for Actuators:
|Carrier zonecc3zhp01 Install Instructions.pdf File Size 173.52KB Downloaded: 206|
There are no reviews for this product.