EB Series Round Dampers (EB-XX)
EB Series electronic bypass dampers are used to automatically bypass excess air when increases in duct static pressure occur due to closing of zone dampers. The EB series dampers utilize a floating-type motorized actuator along with the iO-SPC static pressure control. The iO-SPC has a fully calibrated setpoint dial for easy set-up and adjustment. The iO-SPC maintains the system static pressure by modulating the bypass damper. EB series electronic bypass dampers are recommended for systems from 0.08" WC up to 1.20" WC of static pressure.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Adjustment
- Many sizes available
- Installation flexibility
- Reduces system noise
- Round and rectangular
- Warranty: 5 years
- Construction: Round: 24-gauge steel shell, aluminum shaft, nylon bushings, blade seals Rectangular: aluminum frame and blades, nylon bushings
- Sizes: Round: 6” to 20” Rectangular: 6” x 6” to 36” x 24”
- Application: Systems with static pressure .08” to 1.20” WC
- Damper Actuator Type: 24VAC, 2VA, floating-point
- Timing: 90 seconds
- Damper Position Indicator: Green LED indicates when the damper is opening.
|EB-XX Round Motorized Bypass Damper Specification Sheet.pdf File Size 54.29KB Downloaded: 101|
|EB Series Product Brochure.pdf File Size 526.66KB Downloaded: 67|
|Damper Selection Guide 7.pdf File Size 605.52KB Downloaded: 63|
There are no reviews for this product.