Aspen mini pumps are great for condensate removal and provide for a quick and easy install to solve your homeowner or commercial leaks or condensate drips. They can be installed either above the ceiling or within the lineset cover.
- Surface mounts below evaporator, at either end
- Crisp white color and slim profile complement any evaporator. Additional colors available
- Resilient mounting minimizes vibration & noise
- Cleanable replaceable plastic filter cartridge accepts water treatment tablet
- Accepts standard 5/8” drain hose from any mini-split
- Extra large reservoir capacity minimize pump operation
- All components clip apart for easy disassembly without tools
- Fully potted electronics*
- No need to disturb evaporator to clean filter, reservoir clips out from front for easy removal and replacement
- 3A N/C dry contacts rated @ 5A inductive @ 230V AC
Power Supply: 100-250 VAC
Power Consumption: .11-18A 16W
Duty Cycle: Continuous
Up to 54,600 BTU/hr.
3.2 GPH @ zero head,
1.2 GPH @ 33ft head
Maximum head: 33ft
Maximum Water Temp: 104° F
Sound level: 25dB(A)
Locate the right pump for your system at:
|White Pump Instructions.pdf File Size 760.48KB Downloaded: 163|
There are no reviews for this product.