Aspen mini pumps are great for condensate removal and provide for a quick and easy install to solve your homeowner or commercial leaks or condensate drips. They can be installed either above the ceiling or within the lineset cover.
- Self Priming
- Pump installs remotely above ceiling or inside lineset cover
- Pan mount and inline style reservoir included
- Modular terminals for fast connection
- Gravity Inlet
- Fully potted electronics*
- 3A NO/NC dry contacts rated @ 5A inductive at 230V AC
- Mini – continuous
- Maxi – 50% 5 mins on / 5 mins off
Capacity:Mini – Up to 54,600 BTU/hr.
3.2 GPH @ zero head,
1.2 GPH @ 33ft head
Maxi – Up to 60,000 BTU/hr.
10 GPH @ zero head,
3.8 GPH @ 50ft head
Mini – 33ft Maxi – 50ft
Suction lift: 5ft
Mini – 26dB(A) Maxi – 35dB(A)
Silent Plus – 19dB(A)
Locate the right pump for your system at:
|Orange Pump Instructions.pdf File Size 1.46MB Downloaded: 92|
|Best Practices - Aspen Pumps.pdf File Size 328.73KB Downloaded: 63|
There are no reviews for this product.