iWave™-R Residential Model with Programmable Self-Cleaning for HVAC Systems up to 6 Tons
With technology installed in over 100,000 applications worldwide, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, bi-polar ionization air cleaner specially designed for residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size. Needle-point ionization actively treats air in the living space with no replacement parts, no maintenance and universal voltage (24-240VAC). It can mount easily inside or outside of duct in about 15 minutes, or it can attach magnetically near indoor fan. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc, more than any interior air quality product on the market. Patent-pending self-cleaning design includes programmable cleaning cycle with alarm contact option. UL and cUL approved. Three-year limited warranty. Nu-Calgon offers a three year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or Electrical contractor must be provided.
- Proven technology used in applications for homes, schools, offices and hospitals
- iWave uses needle-point ion generators to actively treat the air
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space
- Reduces allergens, smoke, odors, airborne particles and static electricity
- No ozone or any harmful byproducts created
- No replacement parts needed (no bulbs to replace)
- Models for residential, commercial and ductless systems
|iWaveR sheet.pdf File Size 263.32KB Downloaded: 206|
|Instruction Sheet.pdf File Size 346.11KB Downloaded: 185|
|Coronavirus Communication Bulletin.pdf File Size 236.74KB Downloaded: 334|
|Application Bulletin.pdf File Size 621.18KB Downloaded: 152|
There are no reviews for this product.