Easily attaches to damaged or corroded spade connectors and comes with color coded leads to connect to existing wiring. The outer connector housing is a nylon insulator, which eliminates the potential for shorting. Very Easy!
- Replaces damaged or corroded spade terminals
- Fits all standard compressor terminals
- Tightens from the front with screwdriver
- Provides durable brass connection
- Available in 10 AWG or 12 AWG leads in 2' or 4' lengths
QT2800 - 3 Terminal Repair Lugs, no wires
QT2810 - 3 Terminal Repair Lugs, 10 AWG, 2 feet leads
QT2812 - 3 Terminal Repair Lugs, 12 AWG, 4 feet leads
QT2910 - 3 Terminal Repair Lugs, 10 AWG, 2 feet leads
QT2912 - 3 Terminal Repair Lugs, 12 AWG, 4 feet leads
|QwikLug Product Brochure.pdf File Size 731.1KB Downloaded: 68|
There are no reviews for this product.